Get in touch
PITCHES & FURTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Before you submit your pitches
- Do you identify as a woman or a non-binary person?
- What topic would you like to focus on– careers, relationships, or health & wellness?
- Are you pitching an article, personal story, or yourself as a podcast guest?
- Writers, are you UK based?
- Are you pitching as a professional writer or volunteer contributor?
- Podcast guests, are you hoping to record remotely, or would you prefer to join us in a London-based studio?
- Have you read our Pitch Do’s & Don’ts?
Terms and Conditions
#WWR edits written content to adhere to SEO best practices and UK grammar diction.
#WWR contributor contracts include copyright assignment and exclusive license to publish.
Assigning the copyright enables #WWR to:
- Effectively manage, publish and make your work available to the academic community and beyond.
- Act as stewards of your work as it appears in the scholarly record.
- Handle reuse requests on your behalf.
- Take action when appropriate where your article has been infringed or plagiarised.
- Increase the visibility of your work through third parties.
Writers retain the right to:
- Be credited as the author or remain anonymous.
- Make printed copies of your work for a lecture or class you lead on a non-commercial basis.
- Share your work with friends, colleagues and influential people you would like to read your work.
- Include your work in your thesis or dissertation.
- Present your work at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the work on a non-commercial basis.
Podcast guests retain the right to:
- Be credited as a participant or remain anonymous.
- Request the “Collaboration” option on Instagram while #WWR uploads associated marketing material to @WWRdigital to allow publication on both of our accounts.
- Reshare your episode or associated marketing material with friends, colleagues and influential people you would like to listen to your episode– crediting #WWR Digital Magazine, Women Who Rebrand – The Podcast, and tagging @WWRdigital on your social media platforms.
- Request copies of your participation or marketing material for work for a lecture or class you lead on a non-commercial basis.
- Include your participation or associated marketing material in your thesis or dissertation.
- Present the episode or associated marketing material for work at a meeting or conference on a non-commercial basis.
Submit your pitches to email@example.com or use the box below.
Affordable curated advertising placement for female and non-binary-owned businesses and brands on #WWR
#WWR Digital Magazine is a UK-based lifestyle platform that elevates the voices of our community, sharing articles and personal stories highlighting their lived experiences and area of expertise– careers, relationships, and health & wellness.
We organically place relevant ads within areas without the use of algorithms, which means the trust of our audience is at the forefront of our minds.
#WWR appeal to specific demographics (women & non-binary people), lifestyles and interests; as an advertiser, you can hone in on targets that fit your needs.
We’re a trusted and relatable source of information; introduce your business to our community.
Subscribe For Updates Etc…
Sign up to get the #WWR newsletter for notifications about new podcast episodes & guest opportunities.
Every month, you’ll receive submission dates & info and a recap of recent articles delivered straight to your inbox.